Tickets and card prices for Winter season 2020/2021
||STUDENTS AND RETIREES
(UP TO 75 Y. O.)
7 -12 Y. O.
|KIDS UNDER 7
RETIREES OVER 75 Y. O.
(after 12:30 h)
Deposit for chip card - BGN 5 - the deposit is paid on the spot at the hotel against a receipt.
The hotel does not return a chip card deposit.
- Prices are in BGN and VAT is included.
- Chip Card Deposit - BGN 5.
- Student tickets & passes can be purchased and used upon presentation of a valid student ID.
- Lift tickets & passes for retirees can be purchased and used upon presentation of a retirement order / retirement decision.
- A ticket or pass for kids up to 7 years old can be purchased and used only when the child is accompanied and upon presentation of a document certifying the age of the child.
- One adult can accompany 2 kids at most (up to 7 years old)
- The validity period of the ski pass for children up to 7 years of age must correspond to the validity period of the ski pass of the accompanying person - the validity period of the adult's pass must be at least the same or longer as the one of the child's pass.
- The ski pass for kids up to 7 years of age requires a photo of the child taken at the cash desk at the time the pass is issued.
- The ski pass for children from 7 to 12 years (incl.) of age can be purchased only upon presentation of a document certifying the age of the child.
- The ski pass for children up to 7 years old and for retirees over 75 years of age contains the name, surname and photo of the user.
- In the price of the tickets and ski passes mountain insurance is included (only for the area of the ski resort).
- The resort operator has the right to change the start and end dates of the season depending on weather and snow conditions.